SHARED & PRIVATE AIRPORT TRANSFER SERVICES
Daniel K. Inouye International Airport (HNL) | Kahului Airport (OGG) | Lihue Airport (LIH) | Kona International Airport (KOA)
IMPORTANT HAWAII COVID-19 GUIDELINESAt this time, Governor David Ige has issued a mandatory 10-day self-quarantine for local and out-of-state travelers arriving into Hawaii. Learn More.
During COVID-19, we have made improvements to our services to ensure that we adhere to the CDC recommendations.
Before booking any reservation with Roberts Hawaii, it is very IMPORTANT to know the Safety Guidelines all guests must adhere to.
- Facemasks that cover the mouth and nose are required for all guests. Young children unable to keep their face masks on or guests with a medical condition that prohibits the use of a face mask, will be exempt from the face mask policy.
- Hand sanitizers are on each Roberts Hawaii vehicle readily available and encouraged to use for all guests
- Seating capacity for Shared Transfer has been reduced to 50% on Oahu, Kauai and Hawaii Islands and 75% on Maui to accommodate social distancing. Changing of seats or moving to an unopened blocked off seat is not allowed.
- Temperature checks are mandatory prior to boarding. If guest has a temperature, they will not be allowed on the vehicle and will be asked to return back to their lodging property and self isolate. (Departure Only)
- Boarding is done from rear to front to minimize cross contamination.
- Please be informed of Hawaii's local mandates before coming to our islands. For more information on Hawaii's local COVID-19 regulations, Click Here
2 Bags Per Person
14 People 20 Bags
3 People 3 Bags
6 People 8 Bags
EXCELLENT SERVICE AT A GREAT VALUE
We’ll pick you up and drop you off with little hassle
Arrive at your destination quickly and in comfort
Meet our friendly team, driven with Aloha